Monday, July 6, 2009

I need a chemical peel

Let's see who knows what I'm talking about. Random list? Or something more specific? Hmmmm.....Leave a comment with your best guess!

I want a rock at my window
I want a song in my ear
I want a present at my door
I want a note in my car
I want resistence
I want patience
I want converse shoes
I want black rimmed glasses
I want stunning eyes
I want a tall thin frame
I want respect
I want to be spoiled
I want an artistic brain
I want a writer
I want a painter
I want happiness
I want someone to cook for
I want a best friend
I want someone to play with
I want no perversion
I want perfection


4 comments:

Marvelous Maggie said...

You're talking about yo' man!

shelbyisms. said...

AMEN TO EVERYTHING ON THE LIST!

Melany said...

Maggie, you're retarded. Hahah.

Mary K said...

nope! try again!