Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Feeling blue?

I WOULD JUST LIKE VERYONE TO KNOW THAT I HAD TO DO THIS BLOG NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE TIMES BEFORE IT WORKED. I HATE BLOGGER.
Anyway, I believe my level of happiness will sky rocket once I reach ACU on August 15. You know why? BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST ROOM MATE EVER. Three reasons why I love Nastasha:

1. We are both insane. We both have non-matching things for our dorm room, and we rejoice in this.
2. We both love love love Olive Garden and delight in ordering the same thing every single time we go. Soup, salad, and breadsicks, and one Black Tie Mouse Cake to split.
3.She was totally  cool with me having a DOODLE WALL for our dorm, and is even making a DOODLE DESK for us. We shall have the coolest dorm EVER.

Also, I've been spending a ton of time in Abilene at ACU doing random stuff. Mostly just editing photos and the website in the Library on the awesome free wi-fi. I feel like I should just go ahead and move in. It's so bad that Nastasha and our friend Chris have to ask me whether I'm in Albany, or Abilene. And when I say Albany, Chris will say, "Why arent you hanging out with me?!?!" Haha. I love it. 
I went to Abilene yesterday to try to get my license renewed and it did not work. Apparently you hae to bring your high school diploma with you if you're 17 an graduated. Stupid, stupid, stupid. So I just hung around town all day and hung about with Nastasha and Abel. Chris was SUPPOSED to come, but he had to watch his little sister. Anyway, to kill time before lunch at Olive Garden with Nastasha, I decided to get all my dorm shopping done. Here's what I got:






The sheets on the left were $7.50, the ones on the right were $10. Woo hoo!
Eiffel Tower? Or JEWELRY HOLDER? Both I say!
This picture just cracks me up. Way to go Miss Eaton and Whitfield. 

In other news, I have a few pending bookings for the next few weeks. I migh even drive to Lubbock to do some press shots for my friend, Colton Wise's, band. Other than that I have three families, a bridal, and a wedding to shoot. We shall see what happens. I'm going to look for locations tonight.

I watch a lot of videos, and I thought it was time to share some of my favorites. So whenever you are feeling BLUE, feel free to watch this entire blog over and over again. Like I do!

Before the hilarity, though, watch something that truly changed my life a little:

I've known some people that think this video is of some crazy dude running around in a robe...SO, I shall clarify: The guy in white exemplifies God, the girl in black represents human kind. It's a demonstration of the love God has for us, and where He is during the rough times.

Now for the hilarity!























Chris Crocker is quite inappropriate the majority of the time….but this is pretty hilarious.

OK, this video was alllll over youtube. Apparently is the BEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVER. And it kind of is. I would like it. haha Anyway, see what you can make of it:


If the above video was the BEST marriage proposal according to youtube…what does the worst look like?


Hehe. I love funny videos. I hope you enjoyed.

3 comments:

shelbyisms. said...

LOVE MY LIFE!
Ha, that's not even me in the picture, you dork!
That's our friend Sam :)

I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR DORM LIFE, GRR.

Marvelous Maggie said...

OH MY GOSH.

Mary K said...

i know it wasn't you, but thats where i got the pic from and i was supposing you took it. haha and maggie-what are you oh my goshing? haha