Sunday, June 7, 2009

VICTORY AT LAST!

After a long and exhausting search, I FINALLY found someone to meet all my dorm needs! Say hello to Urban Outfitters, a store I vowed to never enter because of the high prices. I was unaware, however, that all of their apartment items are CHEAP. I bought all of this for under $150.




These bowls were four for $20. So I got two of each:)

I actually got these cups from Blanton Caldwell, so these were not included in that $150 quota.They were $30. So far, I've spent about $165 on dorm room stuff, and my budget is $200, so I'm doing AWESOME! And instead of being solid colors, my cups had really cool prints on them. I'd love to show you, but I don't have a card reader for the camera I took pictures of them on at the moment:( 

Look! A mini-coat rack for JEWELRY! Where have you been all my life?!

So by the time I get back from Europe, I'll have some AWESOME dorm stuff waiting for me:) For anyone else looking for dorm room stuff, I recommend Thisnext.com. It allows people to make lists of items they love, and links you to the site they came from. ALWAYS trendy stuff, and even has fashion trends categorized into cities (London, New York, Austin, Paris...).
I also bought blue rope light (which will nicely match my rug), glow in the dark stars, and am taking two chinese lanters from my room with me. I am also going to try and make a mobile doodle wall to bring with me, which would be AWESOME. If you've never seen my doodle wall, this  is what it (and my high school science teacher) looks like:

Okay, I'm going to bed now. 
Nighty night!

6 comments:

Julie Coppedge said...

i love it all! so adorable! i also didn't know they were cheap.. bummer! too bad i already got mine, except i love it anyway :) yay mary found her needs to be met!

Kamilla said...

Superb taste, my dear. So glad you discovered UO, never knew they had such cool stuff.

shelbyisms. said...

Um, the doodle wall is brilliant.

Marvelous Maggie said...

AH! I love all of that stuff! It's so cute! EEEEE!

Sarah Alaoui said...

i LOVE it! my roommates and I want to have a quote wall next year in our apartment. any ideas?

Sarah Alaoui said...

i LOVE it! my roommates and I want to have a quote wall next year in our apartment. any ideas?