Thursday, May 7, 2009

Of course as soon as I say I won't be blogging, I blog.

It's just the way my life goes. Say one thing, do another. It's a curse.

Well, I finished my government class today, thank GOD! Next class I'll finish is Economics (after I take the final), then semester two of English 4, then the blow off class, and I'll probably finish the first semester of English one last because of that dumb research paper. Lets see how close my estimates comes:)

I'm not sure if I want to work this summer. I really don't know. On one hand, this is THE LAST SUMMER of my ENTIRE life that I won't have to work. After all of this rushing to graduate and get to college and what not, it might be really nice to kind of...not do anything.

I like the sound of this. If I do decide to be a couch potato all summer, I'm staying in Albany to do so. Almost absolute isolation, which makes me smiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllleeeeeeeeeee.

Things that I would do this summer if I did absolutely nothing:
Paint a ginormous mixed media mural
Take a lot of pictures
stay in my room all day with my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW MACBOOK
Finally create my website
write to you people
read
read
read
SLEEP
........
Yep. That's it. But it'd keep me busy, right? RIGHT.

Okay. I'm about to just say screw it and be an introverted artist all summer. Oh, yes. I don't know where I'm going to get the money for the mural though, especially if I buy my own Macbook. It would be HUGE though. I'm thinking 8x8 foot. Or bigger (hahahahhaa. I just typed nigger instead of bigger. My keyboard is racist). I do know that for AT LEAST one full week after the Europe trip I'll be editing my 6,879,843,458 photos. Good Lord I'm excited.

Eh, time for a shower. I need some good music. Someone tell me somethin' good.

2 comments:

Marvelous Maggie said...

Hahaha, I like the title of your list, and that racist computer made me laugh. You make me smile tooooo. I love you!

shelbyisms. said...

New MacBook?! JEALOUS!