Friday, March 20, 2009

SCREW IT!

So, I actually made a separate blog site JUST for blogs like this because I was afraid of what my male readers might think. Well, male readers, this is what I have to say to you:

I AM A FEMALE. I THINK OF WEDDINGS, JEWELRY, AND CHOCOLATE ON AN HOURLY BASIS. IT'S IN MY DNA. IT MAKES ME HAPPY. If you have a problem with this, please contact my creator (God) to state your complaint. Thank you, and enjoy my girly, obsessive blog.

Every time there's a formal event, I always get some dress that I like at first, but then hate later. I do NOT want this to be the case with my wedding dress, so on occasion I look around at what's out there. It's exciting! And it's me. Who loves dresses and jewelry more than I do? No one, that's who.








This girl looks like my singing idol, Zooey Deschanel, so obviously, I am prone to like her. Not only was she born with good looks, she was apparently born with a very good taste in fashion. Zooey lookalike, I like your hair (and dress), and thus have earned a spot in my blog.



















I really hate my hair being soaked in hairspray, which is how this hairstyle looks like it was done, but i do like it.













I found this on a wedding photographer's site. It's cuteness has won me over. Can I get an, "Awwwwww,"?


















Dropped waist lines are da bomb digity. I don not, however, fancy the fancy bead work. No thank you.





















Hehe. There's no way I'd get a wedding dress that looked like this. But I do like the off the shoulder's thing. Ah, old Vogue.













Okay, I definitely wouldn't wear this, BUT, it is an amazing discovery. Who knew you could have a wedding dress embroidered...with COLORS? How cool is that? I love this. I want to do this.




















Just like the heart shape bust.












Ahh, this I would totally have on my wedding dress. Yes. This is amazing.















Does this not just make you smile, girls?










Oh.
My.
Goood God.
I love pretty jewelry. This is amazing. It looks like something out of Anastasia.
















How have I not thought of this yet? This is genious! Having that frilly stuff dyed a certain color....genious. I have to do this. Have to.

















Okay, this is not a new idea for me. I've always wanted to wear glass slippers on my special day just like Cinderella. I'm smart.





I just like her hair. Kinda sorta.
























Buttons, and rosey embroidery on the back.





















I loooooooove this embroidery.











I like the bows and how the top fabric pops out. I mean, the colors probably wouldn't be navy. But you know.









Okay. I'm done now.
For now.



3 comments:

Megan said...

mary dear, this was entertaining(:
and i mean that in a very good way!

Marvelous Maggie said...

Hahahahahaha, you're funny.

ashlee said...

Wow, I reallyy like the big necklace.

And the purple ruffles under the white dress. Very creative, haha.


And yes you are in my blog! I'd kill to paint like you!


Haha, lucky.