Friday, February 27, 2009

stupid flu.

stupid freaking flu! I'm so pissed off!i wanted to go to school so bad this morning! but no! my throat is killing me and i have a headache. you know what cures headaches? cupcakes. at least my flu is nice and doesn't make my stomach hurt because i am SO making cupcakes. i had a dream about them. i was contemplating whether i should make the strawberry kind, or the "yellow" kind. what is the "yellow" anyway? all i know is that it tastes

oh my God. i just coughed a piece of my throat up, I'm not kidding. ugh. STUPID FLU! CURSE YOU!

anyway, continuing with the last paragraph- it tastes really good with chocolate icing. and subway sandwiches taste really good with the flu. my mom brought home my favorite subways sandwich (turkey, pepperoni, black olives, shredded cheese, and sweet onion sauce!) last night. i just stuffed it down my oh so sore throat, and i feel a little better. just kidding. no i dont.

freaking flu. im gonna go make cupcakes now. i wish i had a wheel chair. like, im really hungry and want to get up and make things to eat or clean the house for my mom ( i feel useless) but i'm super tired. ahh...anyway. the flu is dumb. end of story.

p.s. i didnt capitalize anything, or use spell check. i blame the flu.

2 comments:

Marvelous Maggie said...

"i didnt capitalize anything, or use spell check. i blame the flu."

Hahahahahaha.

A Nice Kind of Mean said...

I think weight becomes a touchy subject to talk about when the person who is being talked to about weight is not happy with their own. Like I was.

I think my friend said the right thing. I was eating unhealthy, but I didn't want to hear that. I wanted to hear "wow, you look so slim. you look great!" Well, my friend was honest, and I'm grateful for that even though I wasn't at the time she told me.

Get well by the way. My mom has the flu as well, and she is just miserable.