Wednesday, December 24, 2008

i heart music.

I DON'T MEAN TO RUN,
But everytime you come around I feel more alive than ever,
And I guess it's too much,
Maybe we're too young,
And I don't even know what's real,
But I know I've never wanted anything so bad,
I've never wanted anyone so bad,

IF I LET YOU LOVE ME,
Be the one adored,
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for?
If I let you love me, (If I say,)
Be the one adored, (It's okay,)
Would you go all the way? (Stay,)
Be the one I'm looking for?
-Adored, Paramore

'CAUSE WE ARE BROKEN,
what must we do to restore?
Our innocence,
and all the promise we adored?
Give us life again,
'cause we just want to be home.
-We are Broken, Paramore.

IF TO DISTANT LANDS I SCATTER,
If I sail to farthest seas,
Would you find and firm and gather
'til I only dwell in Thee?
If I flee from greenest pastures
Would you leave to look for me?
Forfeit glory to come after
'Til I only dwell in Thee

If my heart has one ambition
If my soul one goal to seek
This my solitary vision
'til I only dwell in Thee
That I only dwell in Thee
'Til I only dwell in Thee
-Hymn, Brooke Fraser.

THE EAGLE WANTS A CANYON,
And a place where he can rest his wings a while
The drifter wants a freight train
That will carry him another hundred miles
The lion's only lookin' for something he can sink his teeth into
Oh and i want you.
-I want you, Faith Hill.

No comments: